sexta-feira, 26 de novembro de 2010

Thousand Years

You talk too muchHe says many bullshit lipMore know who repentsOn the play that was not garbage out
You fight me ignorePisa on the ballI felt homesick and criesHe says he is angryTo not assume that you adore me
I know a great loveNot easy to findIt is harder to stop liking
If the weather ta heavyThere is no sinThat one can not forgive
You'll see we do not know love rightPleasure, I am a guy full of defectsJust like the one you learned to love
Even if the sun off and the moon will bring you back to my dreamsYou can spend one thousand years will you love meAnd I'll be forever yours
Even if the sun goes out and the moon will bring you back to my dreamsYou can spend one thousand years will you love meAnd I'll be forever yours

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário